I hate how people say hate is such a strong word. If you hate something you hate it, those are your feelings. It’s not like you would kill someone you hate, some crackhead might but not you. So here I go my Top 6 most hated players in Baseball. It was going to be 5 but I just can’t eliminate any one of these guys from my list. I want to hear yours too, they don’t have to be because they have horrible numbers they could be for selfish reasons like you just get a feeling that you wouldn’t like them if you met them or they gave someone a dirty look or whatever the case may be.
6. Bernie Williams – Yah I know you Yankee people love this dude. blah blah blah. But I’d like to slap that mole right off his face. Learn from Enrique! Stick to the music.
5. Juan Gonzalez – Well for awhile the Rangers were on top and a major rival of the Oakland A’s and he seriously annoyed the crap out of me. That’s a good enough reason right? If I never hear Juan Gone again I will have heard it to soon.
4. Jay Buhner – Honestly, I just liked nothing about this guy. I didn’t like looking at him, I just couldn’t stand him. Of course he was also on a division rival to the A’s but there was just something about this guy. Yah, he was pretty good with a bat but he did strike out a lot.
3. K-“I’m a D*uche” Rod – Need I say why? But wasn’t it beautiful when he dropped the ball and Jason Kendall ran home and won the game! That guy (Kendall) knows the game, I can’t even count how many heads up plays he made. But as enjoyable as it was to see K-rod screw up it didn’t happen often enough. Now the National League can deal with him.
2. A.J. Pierzynski – One word…A**hole! And I love when I hear Ray Fosse announcing, he totally feels that A.J. gives catchers a bad name. This guy is such a dong! I know thats not very girly and lady like but come on do you blame me?
DRUM ROLL PLEASE……
1. John Lackey – I can’t stand looking at this guy, I don’t care how good of a pitcher is. No players pisses me off more than this guy. He stares down every batter, and I know at least with the A’s he likes to hit them all the time. I loved once again when Jason Kendall punched him in the head. How someone becomes such a dick I have no idea! He is a guy that thinks his “$**t don’t stink”, his last day in baseball will be a day I party like I never partied before and you are all invited.
So there is my top 5 turned into 6 so I want to know from you who you can’t stand in baseball. It doesn’t have to be limited to players but these 6 drive me crazy! Bernie Williams is ok but he just rubs me the wrong way. Honestly my #1 should be Bud Selig but I will just go off and no one wants to read any more about Bud Selig.
Don’t forget to tune in to The Brew and Bill Show @ 10:00 EST Monday night on Blogtalkradio.com and A Show of Their Own @ 9:00 EST Sunday.